In this special post, we will tell you how you can increase your PageRank!
NOTE: Although we admit that there are many “standardized” methods, this method was learned through experience and actual trial-and-error by SEO experts at Zedomax Network.
So here’s your TOP5 List of Things to do and watch for when trying to increase your PageRank:
1. Link to high PR blogs and sites. (In other words, linking massively to websites with high PageRanks is a very good thing) Install the Google Toobar if you don’t know what PageRank is. (It’s that little bar that says PageRank.)
2. BE VERY AWARE OF incoming comments, pings, and trackbacks from other blogs and social networking sites.
In other words, you have to only let “real” blogs and “real” websites link to you. If you have any doubt the sites is a splog (spam blog), or a scraper site, you will want to not let that person, blog, or website leave any trace behind.
3. Google Algorithm is simple. The more links you have coming in, the better. The more links you have going out to high PRs, the better.
This is slightly different from the conventional, “the number of links coming in divided by the number of links going out.” Google somehow ranks you higher if you link to high PR sites and this is what “we” learned through time and trial/error.
Even splogs can help your PageRank as long as you are not linking back to them.
4. Write posts on recent “big” event that’s considered brand new. Doing this automatically gets you some traffic since it’s something new.
For example, if iPod just came out and you were the very first blogger who wrote about it, I bet you are still pulling in traffic from Google. This type of “iPod” keyword can easily boost your PageRank and get lots of traffic.
5. Use the above advices today and take action!
How do you know if it’s working? Well, using all the possible measurement systems today, you’d probably still wouldn’t be able to compute it. But, you will start to notice that you start getting more search terms from Google daily. (Yes, that means your PageRank IS going up.)
Higher PageRank = More Traffic
It’s that simple although there are exceptions with some high PR sites that don’t get as much traffic as others. But we theorize that PageRank is directly correlated with Traffic.
Right now, there’s the new project by Google, Knol Project. We will actually doing this on our older brother site, Zedomax.com. We are trying to see if we can show up #1 on Google for “Knol Project” since it’s so new.
Tags: advices, algorithm, blogger, blogs, doubt, google, google_toobar, increase_your_pagerank, ipod, pings, prs, SEO, seo_experts, Social Networking, social_networking_sites, splog, trackbacks, traffic, trial_error, Web Traffic, Webmaster's Tool, websites_link, Zedomax Network News